Publication date: 30.07.2018, last update: 30.07.2018
The goal of mobility is getting new logistics- and business studies related knowledge at the University of Bremen. A nominated student of KNEU or UNUH has to visit at least three lectures or seminars weekly. At the end of the stay it is necessary to write a 3-pages-report about the content for each subject.
Duration of stay: 1-4 months; ideally at least from 15.11 till 15.12 (lectures start at 15.10.18 but you can come earlier in order to work in the library)
- Deadline for email applications: 08.08.2018 23:59
- Skype interviews will be scheduled on 10.08.2018
- Available scholarships’ budget 2018: 750 Euro x 4
Students need to look for the apartment by their own. Return-economy tickets will be booked in advance. The scholarship amount is 750 Euro / month / person.
Selection criteria are three:
- English knowledge (40%),
- motivation letter with the reasoning for the selected subjects (40 %),
- correctness of application (20%).
Please send your application to Dr. Irina Dovbischuk (dovbischuk (at) uni-bremen.de) as one PDF, named “candidate’s surname_2018-3”
Your application should include 4 documents in English:
- motivation letter (including reasinigng for the desired duration of stay),
- list of academic records indicating the grade for each subject you have successfully visited at your home university and
- your selection of lectures, using this template: Template to indicate selected lectures